Anonymous

Sometimes I wish this blog was annonymous. I find writing therapeutic, but often times the topics I wish to divulge with words end up being too intimate, too revealing to share. I don't think there are many who read this blog, which makes it a little more easy to open up, but still. Anonymous would be better. After thinking about my anonymous idea for a day or to I turned to my screen to read my favorite words of soul-baring bloggers, what an incredible gift they give me. they open up their lives and share with me and many others their joys, their struggles, their sadness, their lives. This is a true writer. One who doesn't need to be anonymous, one who can just be.

1 comments:

  1. oh I totally know what you mean! I wish I could write about everything on my blog, even the really personal things but as my blog grows I feel really vulnerable doing that.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

About

Follow Me on Pinterest